Cuvée Wine Club
Cuvée Club wines are selected by Spencer Graham, Director of Winemaking, and include very special limited-production bottlings, large format bottles, and rare, properly stored and aged library wines. Because supply of these wines is so small, only a finite number of Cuvée Club memberships are available. There are two levels of membership, one valued at $250 and one at $500 per shipment. Selections are delivered or made available for pick-up four times a year.
- Special pricing on wine and merchandise purchased at Tasting Room, on-line or by telephone (20% savings).
- Access to new vintages, library wines, large format bottles and exclusive Wine Club selections.
- Members-only newsletter and recipes paired to the featured wines.
- Complimentary Charter Tasting for members and up to three guests.
- Once-yearly complimentary Cottage Tasting for members and up to three guests by prior appointment.
- Invitations to exclusive events.
- Shipping included on club shipments at the $500 level only.