Elizabeth Spencer is proud to support our local community and charitable nonprofit organizations. Due to the frequency and volume of requests, Elizabeth Spencer has established guidelines for considering donation requests. Because we receive an overwhelming number of requests to participate in very worthwhile fundraising efforts, we are focusing our giving to local Napa Valley and San Francisco communities. We give primarily to health, education and the arts. Non-profit and local organizations interested in a donation should make a request following the guidelines below.
- The request must be submitted no less than 90 days prior to the event
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- The donation request must be for a tangible item, such as wine or a tasting experience. Monetary donations are not provided.
- We are not able to ship donation items. Recipient must arrange for pickup at the Tasting Room in Rutherford.
- The donation request must be submitted by completing the form.